Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I can't believe its been a month...

wow...

My head is on another planet. I moved. Got all my stuff from California. Been working almost every day. Sladen is in school...I guess things are...well, different. I'm trying to figure out how I really feel about it.

I'm slowly getting back into the swing of making stuff. Its soooo nice to have my desk back! I left a lot of stuff in LA though.

My plan is to start post again right after thanksgiving. I have a few pieces to put up already but I like to get busy and have a variety of stuff to get up. Extension Clips, Earrings, Necklaces...Lots of good holiday gift stuff. Let me know if there's requests and what not.

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a beautiful day with friends and family.

lots of love

-Cardi

No comments:

Post a Comment