Thursday, June 9, 2011

NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLD OFF MY SHOULDERS!

I'm so excited about new things...going to a new place!

HERE'S THE DEAL...


I'm finallllllly moving out of this house Jon and I have been living at for the past 10 months.

I'm going to stay with my mom in the OC for a few weeks to save some money and get ready to leave, Then...NYC here I come!!

The next few weeks, its going to be jewelry making crazy. There will be 10 things post AT LEAST every other day. I think I'm going to do the Orange County Swap Meet Saturday and Sunday before I leave. But I won't if everything I post is selling. 

I AM GOING TO CONTINUE TO POST WHILE I'M IN NEW YORK.DON'T WORRY!  

For the next few days I'm going to be packing. There's a storage container coming Saturday and then Sunday I'm going to my moms. So probably the next time I'll post will be Monday or Tuesday. 

I love you all. Thank you for all the love and helping me do this. Without you guys, I wouldn't be able to travel and take my business where ever I go. This is amazing. 


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


2 comments:

  1. Cardi,
    Are you bringing your beautiful son to New York? I bought a feather, but it was because you wanted to be with your son, not so you could travel without the "weight of the world" .. Just making
    sure you will stay connected with your child , thats why i bought the feathers remember

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course the little man is coming!!! The weight of the world is LOS ANGELES and moving away from a lot of drama!!! hahaha, LA is the biggest small town...Sladen is going to spend some time with his dad in Utah and while I get a place to live and get situated. Then his dad is going to fly with him to NYC in a few weeks. I hope people buy my jewelry because they like though...

    ReplyDelete