Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Good Morning? or Good Night?

What a day...

I've been in North Hollywood for most of the day recording with Jonathan on one of his new songs...I thought that I would be able to get things posted after but...since its pushing 4am...I don't think thats going to happen! The song sounds great though! I'll post a link when its done...

Tomorrow I have a few things to work out, but then I'll be on the working train. I'm moving my office (my little desk) into my room so I'll sit on my bed and go nuts making stuff watching Trailer Park Boys.  :)

I'm off for a new adventure...

Wanna hear about it?

I am Brooklyn bound. As of now just for a month, but maybe longer. We'll see. I might have to change Salvage LA to Salvage NY? I'm so excited to go somewhere new, meet new people, see new things...awwww...I will of course still be posting on Etsy (the wonderful thing about the World Wide Web). I'm just hoping I'll find some good places to buy supplies. My designs might change a bit according to what I can get. It should be fun. I'll keep you guys updated but I'm might leave as soon as Monday! 

There will be more things posted tomorrow in the evening. More chain earrings! WHOA! 
I'll start pumping them out!! 

Did you guys like the ones I posted? I would like to make a bunch of the same ones. I feel like that would make it easier for me to post and make since so many people want them...Let me know what you guys think.

I think its time for me to sleep finally! 

See ya tomorrow!  

XO
 -Cardi


No comments:

Post a Comment