Friday, June 17, 2011

7 are LEFT!

Good Morning!

Jonathan got to my moms a little bit later than I thought...I'm sorry the stuff didn't go up earlier.

BUT...Its there's now. About half has sold. I'm going to the post office in a few hours.

Here's whats up...






The bone beads on this one are the little skulls that are on the "other side" coyote tooth and claw. They'd go good together!!

I'm off to get some coffee and then post office and then more creating! I'm low on supplies so I might have to make a trip to LA in the next few days.

Sladen is making me play-doh hearts. Its cute.

I just fixed my computer too!! I had dust caked inside my fan...I just thought it needed a whole new fan but its the LA nasty air that was built up inside! I'm kinda excited about it...if you can't tell.  :)

I have some more CHAIN earrings coming too. Its been hard to find the right chain that I want for them....then the beads, feathers...no feathers, no beads....I have one that I'm working on though that's really pretty!

ok ok ok....I've been up for 2 hours and haven't had my coffee!!! I gotta go!!

LOVES!!
xoxox

-Cardi

1 comment:

  1. I love them!
    I really want them!
    Do you ship worldwide?
    Thank you for sharing <3

    Follow me, if you still aren't ;)
    http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/
    Have a fashionable day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete