Thursday, June 16, 2011

Macaw Mix and Match...

I just got some BEAUTIFUL Macaw feathers from my friend Lindsey! Shes such a love and owns these birds so sends me the feathers her birds don't want anymore. They are awesome! I'm working with a bunch of them right now.

Theres smaller ones and bigger ones. I think what I'm going to do is post them individuality but create pairs with different earrings. Maybe a coyote claw or tooth with the same beads, or another feather with the same wrap...When I get them posted I think you'll be able to mix and match and see what you would like together for a pair.

I'm trying to figure out how I can get pictures and videos from my iphone to my blog.

HAHAHAHA...ok...heres my first YOUTUBE video! I don't know how its going to look but I'll figure it out. Don't make fun of me!!!

Momma's work shop!

I gotta stop messing around with this and get to work!!!

LOVES

No comments:

Post a Comment