Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday at home

No flea market today! I just got everything ready to start making some new stuff. I would like to have another 15 pieces by this evening to post. I think I can do it!!! Its so nice to have the house to myself (without roommates!) I feel like I can get so much more done. I was going to go shop at the flea market for some stuff, but I think I'll stay home and just get busy.

I have about 6 hours before they come home. 6 hours, I can't probably get 10 done. Sladen gets to watch some movies today for sure!
An email will be sent out once everything is posted and ready to go!

LOVES!

1 comment:

  1. You make the best earrings in the world, I just bought my first one a few days ago and I'm stoked to get it. It's awesome to see someone follow their dream, I began following Kandee on youtube back in September, and then I started to follow her blog, thats when I first saw your beyond beautiful work and craftsmanship. I now loooove you blog, your son is a way to cute for his own good, you and Kandee would be like my dream moms, you are both so creative and great at what you do. To put it simply you rock! I have been speading the word about you awesome pieces. Thank you for sharing you gift!!!

    ReplyDelete