Friday, July 15, 2011

Packing...

The two day count down has begun...

CRAZY!!!!!

Tomorrow is going to be a busy busy day.

First, packing earrings and post office trip...Always fun.

Then...I get to pack all my jewelry stuff! I think a flat rate box is in order for this one. I probably should have been doing that tonight to get ready for tomorrow but...the Orange County Fair with all my family was a lot more fun :)

Then, packing Sladens bag, packing my bag, packing the dog, cleaning my moms house...

Better get an extra shot of espresso in my coffee...


I'm hoping to get another post by the end of next week. I'll have lots of goodies coming in the mail to me in NY and so I'll be a mad women getting stuff together for Etsy and all the shops out there. I'm getting SO EXCITED!!!

Please hang in there with me! I'll keep the blog updated on when new things will be up on Etsy. And Facebook...IT WON'T BE LONG! I PROMISE!!! 

Off to bed...
XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment