Thursday, July 21, 2011

HELLO!! I'm HERE!!

OH MY GOSH!! New York is AMAZING!

You guys...

I've been walking around for 3 days now! Theres so much to see and do its crazy! This is the first time I've even looked at a computer since Monday.

I got one of my jewelry boxes in the mail yesterday and I'm still waiting on my box with all my feathers :(  I'm hoping it gets here today or tomorrow! I'm making a few pieces for a photo shoot in the city and need my stuff!!!

But...I'm going to work with what I have for now. I can post some simple, really simple stuff? Some more dream catcher earring!! ?

Kandee's video was so cute with the coyote teeth earrings! Those are awesome! I could get some of those up if anyone wants some? Those will also be in the photo shoot Saturday...

Good things are happening! I've already met so many people, been to shops, photo shoots are already lined up...This all is very exciting.

NOW I NEED MY BOX!!

I'm getting stuff ready for tomorrow... making some more pouch necklaces, dream catcher necklaces...all that good stuff, but I'll have things up on etsy asap as well! I'm hoping I can pull a few pieces out with what I have here now. I'll let you guys know.

MUCH LOVES TO YOU ALL!!

Thanks for hanging in there with me! I'll have some pictures up soon too!

-Cardi

1 comment:

  1. Would you be able to make any more of the mismatched teeth earrings?

    ReplyDelete