Monday, May 2, 2011

MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY

I had 5 more earrings to post yesterday but right before I was going to post them someone local came by and bought them!!


BUT!!!

I'm on my way out to the post office right now and then getting an early start today making stuff!!

I'm running low on supplies but I'll go tomorrow and get some more goodies! Sometime the best stuff comes from me being low and getting creative with the things I have.

Ok, So watch for stuff later today. I've had a few requests for Concho pieces which I'm going to make today.

Anything else? You guys just let me know!

xoxox

3 comments:

  1. i'd love to see more of your "classic" salvage la earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok! I'm having some problems getting a lot of the feathers that I usually use...like the long thick black and white ones...I'm starting to work right now though so I'll see what I can come up with!

    Thanks Candace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay thank you! i'll be looking forward to purchasing one of your classics :) i absolutely love your creations!

    ReplyDelete