Tuesday, March 22, 2011

so excited!

so we got some stuff posted today. WE GOT OUR CAMERA!!

We're totally broke now, But its amazing. Next on the list is a new computer!

I'm going to keep making things tonight and have them posted in the morning. Its so cool just to be able to take pictures whenever! We have studio lights tonight too.

I'm going to buy some more extension clips tomorrow so I can make some more of those. I'm sending one to Kandee this week too. I think she'll like them.

I got some really beautiful feathers today. I'm looking forward to making some goodies with it!

Ok, tons of love.

xoxoxo

Be looking for some more earrings tomorrow morning! We might post some tonight. Not for sure. I'm trying to stay away from posting at night.
 much love!

-Cardi

No comments:

Post a Comment