Saturday, March 19, 2011

LATE!

We just finished posting 22 things...

As always...we are night owls and doing everything backwards. We got a late start today.... 

Theres still 2 hair clips and a few more earrings that we are going to post in the morning. I know theres lots of people on normal time schedules that would like to see things posted in the mornings. I'm sorry that everything seems to get posted so late. I know I've said time and time again that I'm horrible at timelines :/  

I'm going down to my moms tomorrow to borrow her camera for a few weeks which will be really nice. Were saving up to get move into a new place and then we're getting a new camera! I've picked out the one I want haha...I might have to wait for my tax return though.  

I guess I should get to bed. 

Much LOVE!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment