Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Late night, again. Posting late, again.



Oh man...

Theres 5 things up right now left out of 10. Its late though. I forget maybe how strange our sleeping pattern is to the rest of the world.

There are still 6 things that need to be posted. We got a bit carried away listening and dancing to Al Green...drinking Charles Shaw...2 buck chuckin it. :)

We're finishing dinner and going to post the other 6 with the next hour. So, when you wake up in the morning :) there will be some posted still I'm sure!

I bought some really pretty white feathers today. 3 different kinds! White White White! I got lots of those long thick black and white rooster feathers too so there will be some more of those. I thought that I wasn't going to be able to get any more of those but they had them!

My hope is that this week I'll be able to get a new little digital camera. Mine got stolen about 6 months ago :( I want to post videos about the process to making these earrings! But heres a few photos of me giving my feathers a BATH!! I think it would be cool to take video of the places I go in LA to buy supplies too. I think maybe a lot of you would like to see more of what LA is like. 98% of people we ship to are out of California and I say about 40% are out of the states. Just a thought, let me know if you guys would like that.

Ok, I gotta get back to work. I'm thinking to have even more posted tomorrow. Just check up, as you know, its always kinda up in the air...random...I'm sorry. Its hard for me to follow timelines. haha, working for myself is perfect!

LOVE YOU ALL!
xoxo


7 comments:

  1. It'd be so cool to see you do supply shopping && your creating process!!!

    ahhh. I jst bought an earring last night, I'm sooo exciteddd!!! eeee!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute post!!!
    love your style!!!
    follow u now honey!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to have some videos! I'm so looking forward to seeing the process of making these pieces, and also to be able to see a bit of your LA.

    Just a quick question: when you put your earrings online on Etsy, concerning the items not mentioning "single", this means it is an actual pair of earrings, right?

    Keep doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok cool! I'll get some video's up soon then!

    Sonia to answer your question, any earring that is a pair will have both earrings in all the pictures. Jon mentions "single" sometimes and not others so I could see how that would be confusing. It will say in the title "pair" or "set" if theres two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yesss yess and Y-E-S-S-S-S-SSSSS!
    Please do, it would be sooo awesome! and we would get to know you better! haha creepy? maybe--- haha Thanks for all you do for us cardi :) HOpe your stay in Utah was good :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man...I haven't gone to Utah yet! I got so sick and now I'm trying to play catch up with life...I gotta make rent first then buy a camera :)I can't wait to show you guys how life is here trying to do this! hahahaha CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I have a digital camera that I no longer use! and a bloggie (sony) thats brand new and can record, edit, and upload videos very EASILY onto youtube, blogger, etc.

    let me know if you're interested

    ReplyDelete