Wednesday, April 7, 2010

busy busy

oh man....

ok, thank you for checking out my blog! i'm slowly getting everything set up as this is a new business that is blowing up for me! i'm so excited!

i'm working hard on getting things set up so that all you wonderful fans of the beautiful Kandee Johnson can buy some earrings from me! please don't give up on me! its been a process and i'm looking forward to being able to quit my job and do my jewelry full time. with your love and support i'll be able to do this and get wonderful protect around the world.

please check back as i'll keep this page updated on when i have my etsy account up. i'll post pictures of the items that i've posted for sell either on ebay or etsy! by next week i'll have a few things on the Internet for purchase!
thank you so much again!!!

-cardi

No comments:

Post a Comment