Monday, September 10, 2012

HELLO CRAZY LIFE


I'm far behind everything and where I thought that I might be starting to post on the reg, 

I'm getting MARRIED!! WHOOP WHOOP! hahaha

and...

I'm PREGGERS! I'm 14 weeks along today :)

Planning a wedding is not something I've ever looked forward to. We are supposed to be getting married in 3 WEEKS! All I have done is written a list of things that I need to do. I'm just not good at this stuff. At all.

I am excited about having a new little one though. Its scary scary but I know everything will be just fine.

For those of you that have followed my blog and jewelry for the last few years know the ups and downs I've gone through with being a single mom and the struggle I've had with relationships. I've been from LA to NYC and now back to where I'm from Salt Lake City.

I wish my online business was as good as it used to be, but I only have myself to blame for that. I dropped the ball a lot when I moved from NY and didn't have help anymore. (I hate taking pictures and posting stuff of Etsy. I have ADD and just don't like computer stuff.)

I also wish I could say I would post stuff more often.

BUT, I do appreciate all of you that still buy my heart felt goodies that I create. Even if its a rare occasion that I get stuff up online. I guess I could use a little fire under my ass :)

Here are some of the things I just posted online

YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THESE AT

WWW.ETSY.COM/SHOP/SALVAGELA







They were all fun to make and I hope they sale so I'll make some more.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, EMAIL ME AT CARDIBEUTLER@GMAIL.COM
I would love to hear some feed back :)

Fall is around the corner and I'm thinking of all the fun things that I love to make. Not just earrings. Don't be surprised if I start posting random scarfs I've made or clothes I've been working on. I think this might be a good way to get me motivated again.

Well, much love to you all! I hope you like the things I've made this week.

-Cardi


No comments:

Post a Comment