Tuesday, September 13, 2011

More STUFF Coming!

Lovely lovely...

Tomorrow is fun day work day! I got some more coyote teeth, bought new leather today...I'm excited to make some more stuff and get it up!

I also got extension clips yesterday to make hair clips! Those are pretty awesome so if anyone has been looking for them, they'll be some more within the next few days.

I got some really pretty brown leather that I'm excited about. I'm at my dads and about to start cutting my strips. I think it'll make really nice leather feathers too. I need a model so you guys can see how beautiful they look in. It's kinda hard to see with just the flat pictures. Maybe I'll try to make a video of them too?

Anyway, I'll let you guys when more stuff is coming! In the next few days for sure!!

MUCH MUCH MUCH love!

-Cardi

No comments:

Post a Comment