Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Goodness...

Jon and I got BUSY today!!

We have another 10 pieces going up tomorrow...I have two that are new-ish style. They are pretty crazy, unreal, beautifullness. They took me a long time to make, they are jam packed with feathers, long long...the only thing I'm worried about it getting good pictures that you can really see the detail...its hard sometimes with the long, full ones. I will have to have Jon take photos with someone wearing them.

The pieces are already made so Jon is will shoot them and get em' up in the afternoon.  I have a few projects to work on tomorrow...Theres someone special I have to make a few for...LINDSEY!!! WHOA!! Then its all about you guys! More and more ETSY! hahaha...

I'm off to dinner!

LOVES LOVES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment