Wednesday, June 1, 2011

13 new pieces!

I've been working all day today!

It was much needed time to myself and some beautiful pieces came out of it!!

I made 2 hair extension clips. I had one posted for awhile but sold it to someone local. These new ones are different though. They are long, the feathers are slim and long, the bead work makes more sense than the last one I had posted and they're just really, really cool. I wore one in my hair when I went out the other night and I got sooo many compliments on it! I have a blog video somewhere on how to wear them and how they work. If you haven't seen my silly video and are interested in a feather extension clip, watch it. I miss my bright red hair :(


Did you guys get a chance to see my Coyote Teeth earrings? I only posted one pair and I think they sold quickly. I have orders for them for the LA shops I sell to but I have more that I can post.  Ok...picture...Here they are....


 I've been making some other ones that have more detail...Little skulls and some beads...Coyote claws and such. I might post all of those as well. They are so much fun to make. I need a good model for these so you can get a better idea of how cool they look in.

Anyway, I'm typing barfing...hahaha...I'm gonna go eat...

TOMORROW

NEW PIECES WILL BE POSTED AT 1pm. 

That Pacific Standard Time. NOT Cardi time  :) 
(I think those of you that have been following me for a bit know what I mean?) 

LOVE YOU ALL! 

xoxoxo

-CARDI

1 comment:

  1. do u have a page on facebook.....for updates.....u r amazing....<3 <3

    ReplyDelete