Wednesday, January 19, 2011

TUESDAY LAZY DAY

I made a few things today...but it gets so dark so fast! Night is a bad time to take photos.

I made an awesome earring with a macaw feather!! I hope you guys like it! It'll be posted tomorrow.

Also...I'm posting some of my leather fringe earrings that are AMAZING!!! I haven't made any in a while but I bought some really good leather for them yesterday. They will be a bit more on the pricey side, but only because the leather is pretty expensive.

My son Sladen has been in LA with Jon and I for a couple weeks straight now which is nice. He spends a lot of time at my moms house which is in Orange County. But now that I'm not working, he's with us more! It's just hard to balance my time with making things and spending time with him. I'm hoping to get it figured out so we're all happy. :)

More earrings will be up tomorrow. I'm waking up early to get things going. I'm feeling lazy and old tonight. Its only 8:30 and I want to go to bed!!! haha...

ok...much love. I'll post and email tomorrow before things go up on etsy!

-Cardi

No comments:

Post a Comment